Put on a sombrero and gather your friends for a Mexican feast Upstairs at Hollick on Saturday 4th of March.
Local musician Lizzie Coke will playing live music all night long & there will be Mexican-inspired drink specials to ensure a great night out!
The Upstairs Team have put together a scrumptious menu designed to share between your table. Take a peek at the five course feast below!
* Fresh salsa; guacamole; tomato; cumin; tortillas
* Trio of cheese stuffed grilled peppers
* Pulled pork tacos; kidney beans; oak lettuce; pickled spanish onion
* Mexican veg sliders; 3 bean patties; avocado; coriander; lime infused sour cream
* Slow cooked beef cheek nachos
* Spicy chicken salad
* Chicken and avocado enchiladas; tomato and black bean salsa
* Fish and prawn taco; coriander; jalapenos; tomato and lime dressing
* Strawberry and lime infused chocolate quesadillas
* Coconut milk flan with mixed berry salad
* Churros with a choc hazelnut dipping sauce
Cost: $65 per person - Food Only.